"What's autism-friendly is human-friendly. Humans are a diverse bunch of beings." C. Faherty
This Home Page is an introduction to Catherine Faherty's website. Scroll down to find out what you can find on the complete site. To communicate with Catherine Faherty, write email@example.com.
REVISED AND EXPANDED 2ND EDITION: Read about it.
Click here to locate translations of Catherine's books in Greek, Spanish, Danish, French, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, German, and Finnish.
You can find more by clicking the red text.
- For information on what Catherine offers school systems, classrooms, teachers, therapists, families, children, and adults, go to Services. For a sample of her current speaking schedule, go to Catherine's Speaking Schedule.
- For information about her user-friendly books and their translations in nine languages, and to download articles of practical, useful information by Catherine Faherty, go to Publications.
- For Catherine's personal perspective on autism, go to My point of view.
- For Catherine's biography and professional references, go to About Catherine and References, respectively.
- To communicate, or to inquire about scheduling with Catherine, go to Contact.
FAQ's about mentorship with Catherine Faherty
For professionals interested in deepening their understanding and practical practice through a long-distance mentorship with Catherine Faherty.
A NEW TRAINING on Happiness, research, and its significance to the autism community. Contact Catherine for information.
A NOTE ABOUT TERMS: Throughout these pages, you will read terms such as autistic adults, children with ASD, etc. For a clear and concise explanation about these terms, I refer you to Jim Sinclair's excellent essay titled Why I dislike person-first language. For a longer discussion with related links, also read Lydia Brown's essay on identity-first language and person-first language on the ASAN (Autistic Self Advocacy Network) website. (Photo of Lydia Brown.)
To inquire about Catherine Faherty's services, firstname.lastname@example.org.